This is a blog That Is Meant to Guide Those Who Seek a Better Way To Live To A More Spiritual,Simple Stress Free Life. Free Of Dependency on Utility Companies and Government:
Sunday, March 3, 2013
Medicine Wheel / Creating your Heaven or Hell
I have been thinking about a teaching from my past. I posted it a few days ago on facebook. It was from Tecum'8a a leader of many and prophet of the Shawnee people.. When you wake in the morning give thanks for the food and the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks the fault lies only in yourself.I have also heard the words of an Apache elder Stalking Wolf who said "My thoughts and actions in the physical level had an effect in the spirit world and vise versa. I had a choice in everything I did. I chose to be happy or sad, It was through my choice's that created a heaven or hell out of any situation i was in. I could blame no one else for my happiness or despire, my path, my life,or my situation. It was up to me to make the right choices. Through choice I was in control of my own destiny. The Great Spirit has given all things a choice, the future does not yet exist."//
Tecum'8a said we need to look for things to be thankful for, if we saw none it was our own fault, Stalking Wolf taught that we choose to be happy or sad. We choose our attitudes towards our situation, by doing this we create our heaven or hell. By CHOICE we focus on the good or the bad, we approach any situation out of LOVE or FEAR, Thus creating our Heaven or Hell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment